Monday, February 8, 2010

WE SAW THE SUN....

Boy, the sun was beautiful yesterday....I am hoping everybody got their bones warmed before the next snow storm. I have to get out this morning and fill water tubs...of course they should have plenty of snow to eat from the way it sounds by tomorrow...I am about ready to move to San Antonio, TX....67*

My goal for tomorrow is to get my box of wool finished and ready to ship ....The box will weigh 50lbs. This load will be for worsted weight yarn and roving...

The big pellet stove is groaning. I probably should turn it off about 3 this afternoon for when David gets home....it would be cool enough for him to clean...

Chickens are still laying a good 2 to 3 dz eggs a day. I do believe the warm water is the combination.

I need to go get chicken food on my way to school. I think we are in pretty good shape otherwise if it snows.

No comments: