Sunday, March 28, 2010

ANOTHER RAINY SUNDAY

KINDA YUCKY AROUND HERE TODAY BUT I GOT LOTS DONE INSIDE. Finished my accounting test, got it packed and ready to go tomorrow. We got my old freezer taken out to the barn. It still works, just needed another. We emptied out a cabinet I am going to move to the kitchen til I get new cabinets done. THEN, what I have been waiting for. David got my first book shelf put together to put in the front room. I have been in the need of these for a long time...I have to move that cabinet out and sweep and mop, clean the wall then put another shelf together and start filling them up. The shelves will go all the way to the ceiling...

Chase, my white male cat took a trip to the vet this week. He needed to get fixed before he fixed my house up...I kinda worried at first. He wasn't as perky as the other cat that went with him but the next day he started coming around...Today he has been quite funny. I think he knew he had our undivided attention...

It will be about a month and we will start lambing and kidding...Everybody is starting to get really fluffy...This next week it will be mid 70's here which is pretty warm. We will have to get on the shearing. Bad part is it will rain til then...

I was watching Bob a Louis the Donkey trying to get Corey the male Llama to play with him...The donkey had a stick and was carrying it around. Corey just wouldn't quite take it on...So funny. Bob a loouie has kinda gotten moved around. He was being a little rough with my goats...He is in with the Rams. Everyone stays on their own territory and lots of time the Donky goes and lays at the fence with the bucks. He had my young brown buck by the other day and he was yelling....I didn't wait to see how it was going to play out. We moved him...

No comments: