Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I have everybody tucked in for the night....

We have a whole bunch of chicks right now. They are a full time job til they get up a little larger. I think tomorrow I will be able to spread them into a couple cages. I will be able to put the bigger waters in also. That helps...

Fed my little bottle baby his last bottle for the evening. He is coming along nicely. His little belly is filling out and his walks are getting longer. Quite a cutie.

My Shetland ewe, Delilah had her lamb. She had a single ewe but she is just beautiful and black. Just loaded with curls...

We are having to move our lawn furniture . The electric company should be here in the next few days to trim back a tree there at the power line. They are actually going to cut a willow tree down out by the road. It seems the tree is just growing right for the power line...Since the drought a couple years ago it had been looking tacky.

My helper comes tomorrow. I have been putting together a to do list today as the day went. I think it is going to rain tomorrow so we will mainly work inside.

I am heading to bed. David watches LOST so I think I will go get some reading done...

No comments: