Saturday, January 23, 2010

BEEN OUT VISITING

This morning was David's banjo lesson. The drive over was much nicer this week than 2 weeks ago in that snow. It is some nice country out that way. I am liking the banjo lessons, it gives Ellen & I a minute to talk. Seems hard to believe it is time to start thinking Farmer's Market. It will be fun to go to a Farmer's Market get together the 20th of Feb. I am going to try to get word out to everybody I can think of...One of the Eldridge's had a lesson after us so they came in & we visited w/them some before we headed out.

I had to get out a shipment of brown mohair locks going to OR...We dropped them off at PO when we got back to Orlean's.

Then went on to Paoli to get groceries and stopped at Mexican food restaurant. Ran by & saw David's Mom & Dad & on back to house.

Now I need to get back to sorting wool. I have 30lbs done & shipped to have more felting roving. Am working on my finer wool for yarn. All takes time. I have the washer going, doing dishes and sorting wool so I guess I better egt back at it. David is bringing more wood pellets in & then going ouut with hoof trimmers to take a look at everybody after all this rain...

No comments: